Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Bilder Upload
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 6 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemein - Forum
jinshuiqian0713 ( gelöscht )
11.09.2019 04:04
Guardiola said of the cautions Zitat · Antworten

MANCHESTER, England -- Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelonas players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised. Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas felt confident enough to deliver a message to his teams critics: "They will have to shut up for a few days." It seems incongruous that Fabregas would have to be so defensive of Barcelona, given his team tops the Spanish standings, has reached the Copa del Rey final and is on the verge of reaching the Champions League quarterfinals for the seventh straight year. "Theres nothing else you can ask for," Fabregas said. So much for the Catalan giants being a fading force. This win, against a team that seeks to emulate Barcelona on and off the pitch, exposed the gulf between them. And City, which has spent heavily to reach the knockout phase for the first time, couldnt keep up with the elegant visitors. "Maybe we had to prove a point in a way and I think we did it," Fabregas said. "And I think we did it in a style." Waves of attacks by the Spanish champions had been repelled until the start of the second half when Martin Demichelis couldnt keep up with the speedy Messi, dragging down his fellow Argentine and conceding the penalty. Even after Messi made it 11 goals in 11 games since returning from injury, City managed to test Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes more than had it with a full complement of players. But City couldnt equalize against the run of play and Dani Alves successfully completed a one-two with substitute Neymar in the 90th minute to score the teams 113th goal of the season. It was an unsettling introduction to the knockout phase of the competition for City, with Barcelonas poise and panache enabling the four-time European champions to remain in near-complete control against Englands emerging force. Rather than acknowledging the strength of the opposition, City manager Manuel Pellegrini questioned the integrity of Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson. "From the beginning I could see the ref was not impartial to both teams," Pellegrini said. And Pellegrini felt that the referee was not up to managing a game of this magnitude despite being selected by FIFA for the World Cup. A Swede lit up the nights other game. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice, between goals from Blaise Matuidi and Yohan Cabaye, as Paris Saint-Germain won 4-0 at Bayer Leverkusen. The second legs of both games are on March 12, and wiping out a 2-0 deficit would seem to be beyond City at this stage. Especially if it struggles to break up Barcelonas flowing passing moves like at the Etihad. Somehow, though, the hosts emerged unscathed from their hesitant start and even produced the first meaningful shot of the match after 25 minutes when Alvaro Negredo curled the ball at Valdes. For all Barcelonas dominance, Hart had one meaningful save to make in the first half, pushing away Xavi Hernandezs long-range strike. "I thought we maybe gave a little too much respect to them in the beginning," City captain Vincent Kompany said. "They were there for the taking." But City couldnt and, after a quiet first half by his standards, Messis key contribution came after the break, scoring his 66th Champions League goal in the 54th minute, putting him just five from levelling Raul Gonzalezs record. Aside from Xavi firing over and Dani Alves skewing an effort wide, City looked more likely to find the net at times in the second half despite chasing shadows so often. Then a lightening move down the right flank was completed by Dani Alves putting the ball through Harts legs from a tight angle, giving Barca a comfortable lead as it chases a first European title since 2011. "They are incredibly efficient," Kompany said. "When you play against them you do realize the individual quality of this team is phenomenal and it makes it so difficult to close them down." Steve Bartkowski Womens Jersey . Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. John Cominsky Jersey . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Calv...Falcons-Jersey/. The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Tony Gonzalez Falcons Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete.PORTLAND, Ore. -- Pep Guardiola showed more than a few moods during his stop in Portland. The charismatic Bayern Munich manager was funny, playful and thoughtful. But Guardiolas mood darkened considerably during Wednesdays 2-1 loss to the MLS all-stars. Second-half challenges by Seattles Osvaldo Alonso and Canadian international Will Johnson of the Portland Timbers led to yellow cards and Bayern players writhing on the artificial turf at Providence Park. Alonso was cautioned in the 64th minute for felling Swiss international Xherdan Shaqiri. Johnson hobbled Bastian Schweinsteiger in the 89th minute, leaving the German World Cup star with what Bayern later called a bruised ankle. Alonso and Johnson are both ball-winning midfielders who make their living getting their nose dirty on the soccer field, so were essentially doing their job -- albeit with more enthusiasm than Bayern would normally encounter in what was for them a pre-season game. Guardiola glared at the all-stars bench and looked daggers at coach Caleb Porter, who raised his arms as if to say "What did I do?" After the game, the Bayern boss studiously avoided Porter as the all-stars coach tried to chase him down on the field to shake hands. It added somewhat of a sour ending to what had been a model all-star week. Red Bulls star forward Thierry Henry, who played for Guardiola at Barcelona, did track him down. The two chatted, with Henry seemingly doing most of the talking. Guardiola paid tribute to Henry in the post-game news conference, saying it was an honour to manage him. As for the bad blood and yellow cards, the Spaniard looked to taake the high road.dddddddddddd "Im not talking about that," Guardiola said of the cautions, although he did say the club was "a little bit upset" at Schweinsteiger getting hurt. "So its not my job. The job was (that of) another person. I dont know if he did it but its not my job." "Coaches get heated," said Porter, downplaying the Bayern bosss apparent displeasure. Guardiola did offer congratulations to the MLS all-stars and to Portland for hosting the event. And he said the U.S. trip was "good," although his praise was somewhat underwhelming, making it sound like it was more of a chore than something for his scrapbook. The all-stars were called for eight fouls to five for Bayern, which had Jerome Boateng cautioned for dissent in stoppage time. Johnson was unrepentant after the match. "Obviously when they go down a goal, I think they got a little pissed off and they tried to get back into it and it got a little bit chippy," he said. "Thats the way games go sometimes." Osvaldo said his piece via Twitter. "Happy with the win tonight against a great team. Ill always play to win, thats my mentality, I hate (to) lose and I play for my family," said the Cuban. Eight of Bayerns World Cup stars arrived on the eve of the game after their post-tournament vacation, making a 12-hour journey to the West Coast essentially to satisfy sponsors and Major League Soccer. Seven came on in the second half, with six, including Schweinsteiger, arriving in the 80th minute or later. Bayern now heads home for a team presentation Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Europa
Counter http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen